- This event has passed.
Risk Management with SafeWork SA
5 April 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Is your organisation meeting expected Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) outcomes?
Is your organisation complying with Home Care Standards?
Risk Management is on everyone’s agenda:
- Provide a healthy and safe environment for all personnel, service users and visitors.
- Develop and implement measures designed to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Incorporate (and reference) the relevant regulatory requirements and professional and industry standards inclusive of:
- Work Health and Safety (WHS)
- Infection control
- Fire, security and other emergencies
- Waste Management
- Maintenance (ongoing and prospective programs for the buildings, environment, grounds and equipment)
This Information Session will be facilitated by:
Ingrid Ormay, Workplace Advisory Services, SafeWork SA
Maria Johns, Manager, Training & Services Development, Multicultural Aged Care
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings: Must be made prior to the workshop online. (Please note no telephone bookings will be accepted.)
Course cancellations: Multicultural Aged Care reserves the right to cancel events if sufficient numbers are not achieved. In the case of a cancellation by Multicultural Aged Care all registration fees will be refunded in full.
Registration transfer or cancellation: Notification of cancellation or transfer of registration must be provided in writing either by fax 8352 1266 or email email@example.com. No refund is available for any cancellations/transfers received 48 hours or less prior to the start date or for non-attendance. A substitute delegate or a credit transfer is welcome. Please notify Multicultural Aged Care in writing of any substitution or credit transfer as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER: The advice and views of speakers and the content of presentations are entirely and exclusively the views of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Multicultural Aged Care Inc. Multicultural Aged Care Inc. disclaims all liability in relation to actions taken in response to information presented by speakers.