- This event has passed.
CHSP Regulatory Compliance – 15 May 2019
15 May @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Multicultural Aged Care invites Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) funded CALD service providers to the CHSP Regulatory Compliance information session. We invite you to attend this free session as part of your organisational compliance and continuous improvement.
To identify and develop understandings on:
- Accountability requirements for Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) funded projects and meeting the Home Care Standards (HCS)
- Meeting the requirements of the CHSP Manual and Guidelines, including Home Care Standards (HCS), as well as the concepts of: Wellness, Reablement, Restorative Care and Consumer Directed Care
- Meeting the Departmental accountability requirements, Quality Review process, including Risk Management, Continuous Improvement and Governance principles, as well as relevant documents in CHSP funded projects, from CALD perspectives.
- Processes and better practice procedures for planning, implementation of and reporting on Quality Review process, Risk Management, Continuous Improvement as well as Governance Principles.
- Processes and better practice procedures for documentation flow, record keeping and reporting formats relevant for Quality Review.
- Organisation capacity to meet the HCS requirements and deliver better practice CHSP CALD specific services.
- Develop awareness and understandings of CHSP principles and concepts as well as relevant documents, accountability and regulatory and contractual requirements, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission role and HCS Quality Review processes.
- Identify roles and responsibilities of agencies in funded CHSP projects
- Increased awareness of CHSP principles and concepts as well as relevant documents in CHSP funded projects.
- Increased awareness of accountability and regulatory and contractual requirements in CHSP funded projects
- Increased awareness of Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission role and HCS Quality Review processes in CHSP funded projects.
- Improved access to information and resources on better practice processes for CHSP funded Projects
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings: Must be made prior to the workshop online. (Please note no telephone bookings will be accepted.)
Course cancellations: Multicultural Aged Care reserves the right to cancel events if sufficient numbers are not achieved. In the case of a cancellation by Multicultural Aged Care all registration fees will be refunded in full.
Registration transfer or cancellation: Notification of cancellation or transfer of registration must be provided in writing either by fax 8352 1266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund is available for any cancellations/transfers received 48 hours or less prior to the start date or for non-attendance. A substitute delegate or a credit transfer is welcome. Please notify Multicultural Aged Care in writing of any substitution or credit transfer as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER: The advice and views of speakers and the content of presentations are entirely and exclusively the views of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Multicultural Aged Care Inc. Multicultural Aged Care Inc. disclaims all liability in relation to actions taken in response to information presented by speakers.