Food Safety and Infection Control Training
15 February @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Food safety: demonstrate understanding of the food handling fundamentals – how to
- Maintain legal obligations and personal hygiene
- Control the time and temperature of potentially dangerous foods
- Conduct good food handling practices
- Increased awareness and understandings of infection control fundamentals
- Increased understanding of how to maintain legal obligations and personal hygiene
- Improved capacity to apply transmission-based precautions – PPE in healthcare
- Improved access to practical resources and tools to develop good infection control practices
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings: Must be made prior to the workshop online. (Please note no telephone bookings will be accepted.)
Course cancellations: Multicultural Aged Care reserves the right to cancel events if sufficient numbers are not achieved. In the case of a cancellation by Multicultural Aged Care all registration fees will be refunded in full.
Registration transfer or cancellation: Notification of cancellation or transfer of registration must be provided in writing either by fax 8352 1266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund is available for any cancellations/transfers received 48 hours or less prior to the start date or for non-attendance. A substitute delegate or a credit transfer is welcome. Please notify Multicultural Aged Care in writing of any substitution or credit transfer as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER: The advice and views of speakers and the content of presentations are entirely and exclusively the views of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Multicultural Aged Care Inc. Multicultural Aged Care Inc. disclaims all liability in relation to actions taken in response to information presented by speakers.