- This event has passed.
Choice and Dignity of Risk in CHSP
12 October 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
12 October @ 2 pm – 4pm
HMCC Hall 94 Henley Beach Road, Mile End
The Australian Aged Care Quality Standards requires comprehensive documented evidence in CHSP service delivery in comparison past approach. In response to this requirement MAC have designed a targeted session on Choice and Dignity of Risk in CHSP.
The learning objectives of this session is to further develop CHSP staff skills and knowledge to:
- Ensure that good assessment and documentation are carried out according to organization’s policy and procedure
- Maintain duty of care toward the clients and their risks taking activities.
- Better plan and provide support that meet client’s requirements in a safe way
- Support consumer choice and right to self- determination and make informed decisions based on the risk assessment
- Balance risk management and consumer rights to enable them to live the best life they can.
Presenters: Maria Johns & Joanna Golaszewska
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings: Must be made prior to the workshop online. (Please note no telephone bookings will be accepted.)
Course cancellations: Multicultural Aged Care reserves the right to cancel events if sufficient numbers are not achieved. In the case of a cancellation by Multicultural Aged Care all registration fees will be refunded in full.
Registration transfer or cancellation: Notification of cancellation or transfer of registration must be provided in writing either by fax 8352 1266 or email email@example.com. No refund is available for any cancellations/transfers received 48 hours or less prior to the start date or for non-attendance. A substitute delegate or a credit transfer is welcome. Please notify Multicultural Aged Care in writing of any substitution or credit transfer as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER: The advice and views of speakers and the content of presentations are entirely and exclusively the views of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Multicultural Aged Care Inc. Multicultural Aged Care Inc. disclaims all liability in relation to actions taken in response to information presented by speakers.