Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) providers now have an extra 8 weeks to upload and submit grandfathered client data into the My Aged Care provider portal.
The new deadline is 11.59pm Friday 26 March 2021. Previously the portal was set to close on Friday 29 January 2021.
By this date, you must:
- upload your grandfathered client data using the new data collection template – the previous template cannot be re-submitted into the provider portal
- enter client service information in the portal
- submit the completed information.
- If grandfathered clients are unwilling to give you the necessary information, let them know there is no impact on their current services.
- You need to collect a unique identifier (Medicare, DVA or CRN number) for successful migration.
- There are no ‘offline’ options for submitting the data collection template (spreadsheet) – you must upload it using the My Aged Care provider portal and enter service information for each client.
- Providers MUST use the new data collection template.
- Some providers have uploaded their client information in the provider portal but have not submitted the final information – click ‘submit’ once all clients’ status are ‘ready to submit’.
Find detailed information about this data collection process on the department’s website at CHSP News.
Source: Department of Health