Café 94 is Multicultural Aged Care’s new HACC funded Social Support Program.
Café 94 is a unique, activity based, multicultural social support program aimed at ‘active’ over 65s from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. This program offers participants the opportunity to;
- connect with others from diverse cultures;
- participate in unique cultural activities;
- feel safe and supported by experienced CALD workers in a stimulating environment;
- prepare and taste foods from around the world
- listen to guest speakers who understand and value CALD perspectives;
- maintain their social connections, health, wellbeing and physical fitness;
- enjoy coffee, cake, conversation and craft on a regular basis and more…..
Café 94 sessions will be held once a month at two separate venues, South East and North West metropolitan Adelaide, see flyers for additional information.
We warmly invite your enquiries and referrals to this new and exciting program.
Café 94 sessions are commencing soon!