(An amalgamation of the CALD Workers and the CALD Managers Networks)
Multicultural Ageing Services invites you to the Network for CALD Ageing Services meeting.
Wednesday, 2 December 2015 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (ACDT)
Multicultural Aged Care
94 Henley Beach Road
Mile End, SA 5031
The Network for CALD Ageing Services is recommended for managers and workers in programmes which provide information and aged and community care services to CALD older people.
Special guests from:
Department of Health:
- Liz Edwards Director (A/g) Community Aged Care Programmes
- Roy Inglis Senior Contract Manager, South Australian Network Office
Aged Community Services SA&NT
- Peta Braendler Community Services Manager
RAS: Access Care Network Australia
- Craig Gogoll Team Leader RAS
The network aims to identify and assist meeting the special and specific needs of CALD service providers:
- Opportunities to network
- Opportunities to identify and respond to needs for learning and development
- Information sharing and resources
- Peer support and mentoring
- Exchange information on better practice processes
Come and share what is happening in your organisation as well as hearing about the latest at MAC and the Aged Care Industry reforms.
As always, this will be a fun and fact-filled afternoon. A must attend!
Please RSVP to secure your place
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Although funding for this information session has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government