CALD Ageing Consumer Network
Multicultural Aged Care convenes the CALD Ageing Consumers Network (CACN) meeting every quarter. The CALD Ageing Consumers Network aims to provide an opportunity for CALD older people and their families, aged and community care consumers, carers and CALD community organisations to engage with the aged and community care sector and build their capacity to access to aged and community care information and services.
The CALD Ageing Consumers Network empowers CALD ageing consumers, their families and carers and CALD community groups to make informed choices on accessing services while continuing to live the lifestyles of their choice.
- Sharing of information and resources to CALD older people, their families and carers; and to CALD organisations that engage with and deliver services to CALD consumers;
- Building the capacity of CALD older people, their families and carers to access aged and community care information, services and resources;
- Networking, information exchange and education and training development for CALD organisations that provide services to CALD consumers;
- Collecting and collating information from CALD older people, their families and carers and CALD organisations regarding needs and priorities
- Advising MAC on priority needs for information, resources and training
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!