The Department of Health invites you to share your thoughts and feedback on the National Ageing and Aged Care Strategies for:
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds
- lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
The department is currently reviewing progress against the Strategies. As well as highlighting achievements, they need to identify any gaps where more needs to be done. Your feedback will contribute towards the review and inform the development of a new Aged Care Diversity Framework.
The survey will take around 10 minutes to complete, with the option to provide more detailed responses available through the relevant submission links below.
Surveys close at 5.00 pm AEST on 28 April 2017.
Submissions close at 5.00 pm AEST on 12 May 2017.
CALD Ageing and Aged Care Strategy
- Complete the CALD Strategy Review survey
- Provide a detailed submission to the CALD Strategy Review
- Read the National Ageing and Aged Care Strategy for people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Backgrounds
LGBTI Ageing and Aged Care Strategy
- Complete the LGBTI Strategy Review survey
- Provide a detailed submission to the LGBTI Strategy Review
- Read the National Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Ageing and Aged Care Strategy
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.