- This event has passed.
DEX and my organisation?
28 March @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Multicultural Aged Care (MAC) is holding a special session on the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) Data Exchange system reporting. The session will be delivered on Wednesday, 28 March 2018 2:00-4:00pm.
The Department of Health has provided an opportunity to correct and ensure completeness of the data of the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017 reporting period. This opportunity to amend the data in the Data Exchange system, closes on 31 March 2018. During this time, organisations should review that:
- Outputs reported align with the Data Exchange Protocols Appendix B guidance.
- There are minimal ‘unidentified clients’ recorded.
- Data has been reported for relevant outlets.
The session will explore how to best meet these outcomes as prescribed by the DoH. In addition strategies to be discussed include:
- building the understanding the Data Exchange system processes
- increasing familiarisation with the Data Exchange system processes
- entering relevant and accurate data
- uploading data regularly and early,
- ensuring data is complete and accurate before the end of the period.
- problem solving ideas
We look forward to seeing you then.