The Decision Assist Project, funded by the Department of Health to improve palliative and advance care planning services for aged care, is presenting a free webinar.
Title: Jane does not want to go to hospital
The webinar will focus on:
- individual choice
- preparation and planning for the future
- connections to other community support services.
It will help you to:
- recognise that people may not all want the same level of care
- know where to refer people for assistance
- understand your role and responsibility in helping people with their choices.
When: Thursday 30 March, 1.30 – 2.15 pm AEDT
Presented by: Decision Assist